Independent Fee Estimates
Independent Fee Estimates provides you with the 3rd party review and cost analysis of your airport consultant's engineering, design, bidding, and construction management costs as per the guidelines of the FAA. This review provides a "checks and balances" system to help ensure that your consultant's fees are reasonable.
As a separate item of work, Independent Fee Estimates can also perform plan and specification reviews of your civil engineering project if your busy staff does not have the time or personnel available.
Hiring Independent Fee Estimates means that you are hiring:
- 26 years of civil engineering experience.
- 15 years of first-hand airfield engineering, design, and construction management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of FAA procedures.
- A detailed review of the Scope of Work by line item.
- A registered Professional Engineer.
- A Certified Member (CM) of AAAE.
- Reasonable Rates (which are 90%+ reimbursable by the FAA).
- Quick turnarounds.
If your airport needs an Independent Fee Estimate (IFE), (aka: Independent Fee Review (IFR), Independent Cost Analysis (ICA) or Independent Cost Estimate (ICE) ) we would be glad to complete this work for you as per the guidelines of FAA Advisory Circular 150/5100-14E.
J. D. Heithoff, P.E., C.M.
4246 N Portage Ave Meridian, ID 83646
Phone: (208) 371-5971